This page serves as an index to some other websites of interest or value.
Please remember that Lakeshore Collegiate Institute or the Toronto District School Board has no control over these external sites. They are for your convenience only.
- The Toronto District School Board website offers information for parents, students, and teachers about all aspects of the education system. It also offers services like a school finder.
- Lakeshore C.I. Library
- The LCI Library page is the starting point for research resources and finding information.
- MLA Format Guide (PDF)
- This file, part of the "Research Success @ Your Library compilation", provides a comprehensive guide to proper MLA works cited format.
- Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia created by contributors from around the world working through the World Wide Web. Anyone may edit and correct existing articles. This allows Wikipedia to contain information on recent events and issues that may not be found in regular encyclopedias.
- Google is the most popular search engine on the internet. Google also lets you search for pictures, view news from sources around the world, and access detailed maps and satellite images of North America.
- 680 News
- 680 News provides up to date information on school closures alongside its coverage of Torontonian, national, and international affairs.
- Pulse24's website is a comprehensive index of current news.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- The CBC's website provides a wealth of information on a variety of topics and current affairs.